DIY FACE SCRUB

2015/04/07


Hey ladies. I don't know about you, but I hate having visible pores. I know it's normal plus hard to get rid of, but I try my best. I made a homemade face scrub, that really works. I still have babysoft nose! Wanna find out how, stay tunned.


All you need is:
- epsom salt;
- straberry seeds;
- brown suggar;
- honey;
- coffee (optional);

All of these dry ingredients are known for their ability to deeply clean the face. Mix all of them and add honey, to treat your skin. Hold the scrub for 5-10 mins and rub it in so your skin would turn red. Afterwards gently cleanse with warm water. Believe me, this really works.







2 comments:

  1. Koks fainas šveitiklis, o indelyje tai išvis kaip koks džemas atrodo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ne tik fainas, bet ir efektyvus hehe :) svelni oda issilaiko iki 5-6 dienu, bent jau man. Vakar vel kartojau :)

      Delete