GIRAFFE JUOCE&SMOOTHIES

2015/05/10


Hey there! How's your weekend going on? Mine was pretty busy as I was studying most of the time. And you know what helped me to keep motivated & energized? Smoothies. Giraffe smoothies. I reveived a gooorgeous box full of smoothies and juice from this lithuanian brand Giraffe and been enjoying them the whole weekend.
The thing that I liked most is that they are 100% raw, that means  that they do not contain any added sugar, preservatives and any other bad things for you. Giraffe is there for you to help to gain all the vitamins that we fail to gain due to our poor diet.


Innovative Cold-Press and Pascalization technologies allowed them to create a new category of super-premium juice – a huge amount of fruits in the bottle without any additives, concentrates and all other bad things. Therefore, when you open Giraffe bottle you smell fruits, just as they came from the nature.




Ta ta dunnn and my favourite one was... Beriries & apples smoothie. Soooo delicious. At first I thought it will be pina colada one, but when I tasted the berries&apples one, I was literally smiling while drinking it. So so good. 


Have you tried any of their products? Let me know which one was Your favourite :)

P.s. you can get yours @ Rimi stores

No Comments

Post a Comment